Re: How accessible is microsoft office 2013?

You can turn off the backstage views, and anoying extra pages when it comes to saving files. To do this go into word. I am asuming that you have vertual ribbons on. Hit alt and left arrow untill it says your name submenu, it may be who ever the program is redgestered to if not in your name. Then hit the right arrow and go down to options. In options first tab to you hear show the start up screan at start up and uncheck that. Next go to the catagories list box and arrow down to  save. Go to don't show the back stage when opening or saving files and check that. Tab to okay and you are good to go. Something I did notice, but I don't know if it's in 10 or not. With Spell Check you can't use alt A, Alt C, and the spell checking short cuts which means a lot of tabbing which is anoying. You could in 07 but not any more. Also 07 the spell checker was buggy and often what I spell checked it either didn't save the changes, or it didn't change them half of the time.