Re: Accessible Board and Card Games!

@Joseph munchkin would be cool, my brothers' mentioned some of the cards in different versions he's played, like the spiky paladin, the amazing power known as "Buy the gm a drink", and one of my favourites, the long eared alien which you get points for killing who's name is bottle bottle big_smile.
Do you have some information on citadels?
Storywars looked rather fun, though I think that one would require some of my friends from rp as munchkin would, sinse right now I'm not meeting for multiplayer games with anyone regularly.

One thing however, I noticed the site your using said very clearly on the description for storywars "shipped only within the united states" which would pretty much make buying anything from you impossible for myself (I'm in England of course), and for quite a few other people as well. I do hope your n ot limited to just one country. any thoughts on this?

Btw, you might also consider contacting Tom Lorimer the webmaster of www.whitestick.co.uk about getting your site listed on one or other of his various lists of helpful links, maybe the "games to play offline" one as 64 oz games have done.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Theo via Audiogames-reflector