Re: iOs 9

Lol Sebbi, but I worry about hurting poor macky's feelings, after all she was all set to get hooked up and then I go leaving her for someone else and expecting her to wait for me big_smile.

Actually as I said the mac isn't out, but it might have to wait. depending upon living arrangements I might also do the mac laptop things rather than the desktop sinse space might be more of a problem than I thought, but as I said, not really a priority right now.

As regards the news, what news services does it do currently? if it literally is just news related to exciting apple products I can't see much use, but if it could get some standard news services such as the bbc or papers like the Onion, even if not random rss feeds, that might work. Actually having a similar thing to a news paper on Ios might be nice. While I do catch the news on classic fm each morning, obvio usly radio news is limited, indeed the news was  opne of the few things I did sometimes use my tv for when I used to have one.