Re: I am the proud owner of a macbook Pro!

ahoy all
Slightly OT BC and grats on your new mac.
I can not help but shake my head in sort of a oh! hell no jesture after I read the uh,stuff posted here

jeffb wrote:

The thing about Apple that anoys me is they push out phones and then everyone dropps their working phones for the new

Seriously? then you should be having fits and seizures and god knows what else because of companys like samsung that push out a new phone every week and who knows how many phones are dropped and how many brought......

Apple isn't run by a bunch of saints I'd agree with sebby they are in it to make a profit, which company isn't today?
I really find Jeffb's first post on this topic amusing,no offence mate but did you know the pc you are using right now was made by workers on the wage of $7000 per hour, sitting in a air-conditioned room,and sipping lemonaid or beer whatever suits your imagination.
Couldn't really add much more to that besides what sebby has already, so I won't even try.
grryf