Re: Survive the Wild!

Um? A macro wouldn't work but uh ok. This is not something worth arguing about and I know everyone will agree, and also probably that what you said was a bit less than apreciated. I will not respond do your posts about his matter, it's not worth arguing about. I made this game to be an online game and well... Aside from a possible future offline mode which I doubt is going to happen, that's all I gotta say. Enough of my rambling, this is going to go no whare. If this isn't the game for you, my advice is to simply choose another game. I'm done extending this little argument though, I shouldn't anyway, because it can also make me look quite unprofessional. Lol anyway.

So guys, i'm adding some intresting things. I need to get back to making this game survive the wild not survive the city, when I made the hospital over half of all the players were in it. Hahaha. ANyway, i'm adding more city stuff, then back to animals and stuff, and I thi nk I'm going to make it so that shallow strip of ocean isn't there, forcing you to paddle to the city. As it stands, it's to easy to get to that place. I may even move it entirly. That is whare most of the people hang out, and it is impossible to find items when you go there because someone is there waiting for the next item to spawn. I will now make it so that in the general store, items will only spawn if the store is left empty for a while. Do you think this would be reasonable? I've created the feeling that the wilderness is a lot closer to sivilisation than I should have, after all, survive the wild. I won't remove the village, no way, but some relocation has to be done though. Lol. Do any of you agree? Or should I leave it whare it is. THis is going to be a hard desission because this is not how I wanted the game to turn out and it kind of has. Lol. ANyway...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Freedom-Fly via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector