Re: Shine Plus (Another Talkback Screen Reader)

Hello all.
I notice that the developers are very open-minded.
Some friends of the Hispanic community and the translated the shine plus into Spanish.
also I know of people that sent them mails in Spanish, and they have answered them and implemented their suggestions on the screen reader.
so this is a very good alternative as a screen reader, and I think that eventually end up as Voice Over or even better.
Greetings and thanks.