Re: The train Simulator. By Nathan Tech!

alright hello good evening, and yeeehaw!
how are we all doing?
firstly lets start with our dueling dewo over there.
quit calling each other out, your getting your horn, jee!
so honk honk!
secondly, ebi13, would you mind rephrasing or someone explainiong, I;m a little lost as to what your asking.
And finally.mike tan, get out my hard drive!
rofl that is what i'm working on at the moment, right now, this instant, well... ok no I'm writing this but still!