Re: That's not fair! problem at Quentin C's playroom

Yeah I've also seen someone banned from the playroom for the reason of get a life. It's another one of those things where the administrator is too busy to properly monitor his creation, thus employs a lot of staff. Unfortunately, it's clear not all of these choices are ideal but, it is his playroom, and even though the drama there is as full forced as it is on the Klango Network where it seems no truly active moderators exist, he doesn't quite get the message. I've seen a topic on their forum where someone was trying to ask about their ban, (that's where I first heard the ban mentioned in Jack's post), and basically a moderator closed it saying it was stupid and childish. But I didn't come here to start any crap, just thought I'd add my input since that's allowed on a forum. But honestly, as for whether or not I'd like to be a part of that community, think I'll take a pass.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Midi Sequencer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Midi Sequencer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector