Re: Clok Mud

Lapidary starts with gems that can be mined.  They are then polished and some even faceted.  As my skill is over 1000 now, I'd be happy to demonstrate in game if anyone is interested.  I'm using JAWS with Vipmud, and would be happy to try to explain what I can.  Sorry for the delay in replying to this topic.