Re: That's not fair! problem at Quentin C's playroom

1: If people got banned from the PlayRoom, how should they contact the admin? Or does a ban mean you just can't play the games?

That's no longer my problem. You shouldn't have been banned at the first place.
As already said, I won't interfer in other helper's decisions. I'm sure that there are ways to find an arrangement with those who banned you.

If the audio was about a friend of loba-solitaria, and if it was bad or private joke she don't want people to know about, you knew the risks before posting it. This is useless provocation.
Why didn't you posted it in private ? why didn't you posted it on a skype, whatsapp, facebook, etc. group in private with your friends ?

I agree that helpers must be impartial, but it's impossible to be completely impartial in that kind of situation.
This is like attacking your superior in a company: you always have th e risk of bein ejected, if it touches his personal life. Not everybody accept to take it as humor or derision.
Remember also that we are in blind world... many people are extremely suspicious about their personal life.

There, you clearly made a bad move. I suggest that you write polite excuses to her, explaining the facts and your intentions to be humoristic. That's all you can and have to do to solve the situation.
In french, there is a saying: one can laugh at everything, but not with anyone ("ON peut rire de tout, mais pas avec n'importe qui")

Three serious people here from Denmark have contacted you about the translation long time ago. Do you remember the thread here on the forum? As I understood
it, you clearly wrote that you were not ready for more languages at this time. but sounds like you are ready now?

IN fact, WE are always and never ready at the same time. We have al ways many other things to do.
But not doubt that we can recognize those who are really serious and motivated.

For any translation proposal, you should send an e-mail to us via the contact page.
I'm sure that serious requests will successfully arrive to us.

Hi. I understand that there are allot of people on playroom and some of them did bad things, but several times, people who don't do something bad are banned, and the bad people are still on playroom. I don't want to be harsh and something like that but in my case it was unfear thing.

Bad people are still on the playroom; yes. It's just impossible to catch everybody all the time. Exactly the same as 4 policemen at every street will never prevent all break-in from happening. It will just discourage bad people from doing it, but that's all; there will always have people to try and to succeed. Welcome to the real world.

Unti l very recently, our problem was that there were no helper at all on the english part, and it took an extremely long time to find valuable people. This is an error on your side, we should have had helpers from the very beginning when the english part has just come out in 2011. If ever we knew all this at taht time !
Since then, because of that, many people took the habit to do bad things, sometimes without awareness that they are doing bad things. Yes, the landing back on earth is very hard for some people, but it's really necessary. It was the law of the jungle but it is no longer reasonable now that we have helpers.

You think you have been banned for injustified reasons. Again, in this case, it's your job to contact the person who banned you, and come to him with proofs that it was indeed an error.
It is so because otherwise, it would be too easy: you do something bad, you are banned, you say sorry and you are back in as if you never did anything ?

To be honnest, writing multiple e-mails to us saying please please please please unband me asap without any other argumentation is useless, and even more if you write to us many times to always say the same.
Your first steps are to assume what you did, admit it, explain why you did it and promise that you won't do it again. Why have you been banned ? Why did you act that way ? etc.  If you are honnest and don't insist more than necessary, the discussion can start.
In short, your excuses should come from your heart. We aren't english native speakers at all but we aren't stupid. If we accept any unban request, bullshiters would never be taken out.

Another thing, please remember it: never discuss your ban publicly. These kind of things must be taken in private.

It sounds like you really have something against RSGames? I was not snapping at the playrooms platform, the games or anything you have made, but th e way
people just react and don't play nicely to others. That's not your fault.

No, I have nothing against RSGames.  There is no competition on getting the greatest number of users or whatever.
Everybody has his life on his side, and I don't matter if people prefer it over the playroom; that's their choice. I'm not here to make any provocation, force anyone, or I don't know what. I'm just limiting to facts.
The playroom also have its weaknesses. I'm aware of them and there is no need to hide them. For example, there is no beautiful background music and sound effects are perhaps less elaborated; the multilinguism make it much harder to maintain and moderate; we aren't english native speakers and we don't speak spanish at all, it is thus much harder for us to communicate well; etc.

However, I didn't copied some of the titles, and I didn't organized a mass spam of sex contents on the home room using a jaws script. I would never come to a so petty thing. I will just keep in mind forever that someone effectively did it some years ago. It will stay there, bad for him.

I also Got Kicked and banned from Playroom randomly and the Random Reason is multople accounts

Random, really. The reason say it all, doesn't it ?
And your so to say poem, saying that admins and helpers are bad people, seriously. Stupid provocation, no more, no less. Do you really think that it will help your case ? Don't take us as idiot people; we aren't.

Nope. I Spammed the Forum for the following reasons: to stop Admins banning people Randomly and crashing their website

Frankly, is it really a solution ?

You have been caught and you are now banned. You played with us and our rules, and you lose. You are frustrated and it can be perfectl y understandable.

However, think about this: If your computer crash, losing a whole day of work in the process, are you going to throw it at the windo? By doing it, you are sure that it will never be working again.
Sorry, but you are just playing exactly the same game with us. Great means implies great consequences.
Don't expect that we won't let you back in by takint those great means. You are aggravating your case.

I don't know why I'm still answering to you, Abdul alias Swisskarl. I'm talking to a wall anyway.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector