Re: Grendel's Cave, the Legend of Beowulf

Hi beowulf,

The label tags work fine, great job with that! I find label tags hard to code sometimes. There's still that spelling mistake on the kindom page whwere it says lean instead of learn but that can be fixed later.

Thanks for making this game as accessible as you can.

@dark. I think you misunderstand. A label tag is an HTML tag that allows screen readers to hear what they need to type in, for example, username or password when they tab or press there jump to edit box command. The tag will make the screen reader say something like; FirstName edit. Instead of, edit. Perhaps dolphin works different to most screen readers out there, I don't know since I've not tried it. With screen readers like JAWS and NVDA you would have to first arrow up to the text, for example; firstname, then arrow down to the box, type in your first name then escape then tab, then repeat, but with label tags that isn't necessary.