Re: judgement day

Well said, and that also counts for making the game free. That source is old, and doesn't work on all newer systems, in deed it's a hit or miss on anything above windows7. Patience counts here, just because he said he's officially making it free doesn't mean, ok, it's been months now and it hasn't become free yet, let's start pssing out cracks! No. In fact, I for one need a replacement code for judgement day, and haven't gotten it. But am I going to, out a impatience, use someone elses key instead? Nope. Bottom line, announcement made or not, it's still not ok to crack games. So, let's move on, and patiently wait for 9-to-5 working, kind spair-time game developing Liam to make the game free, and then we can all start blasting rockets and the Supreme evil to smitherines! Speaking of which, it's the year 2015, so perfect time to do so now! big_smile