Re: Emulators suggestion please!

Oh, for sure David. Thank you though.
Two problems I have with epsxe and pcsx 2 seem to be the bios and rom+disk. Pcsx 2 adds some annoying problem of games being really laggy. That's why I totally gave p on it. Epsxe just screwed every roms I ran, and I gave up on it too. If you have everything set, mind sending it to me? Well, if it's not against the coppyright law of course.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : David via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : David via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : David via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kratos via Audiogames-reflector