Re: UltraPower

Colton, you need to relax. It is not your fault that some people bitch and complain and cause mayhem across the server. It is the fault of some people, and I'm not giving any names, of this community all up in arms. Besides hackers, we don't even get this frickin drama on swamp, so why treat Mason, Sam, or Colton like shit? Ultrapower itself definitely shouldn't be scratched, the game is fun the type of game you'd think that everyone would, if not like the game, at least refrain from bashing it and it's devs. However, some people are just like that. I'm afraid that if you're not up to accepting criticism about it, maybe programming this game isn't for you. I have a little advice for you. If someone doesn't care to post anything constructive, and will just bash in a post, just read it, laugh it off, don't care about what they think, and move on. That's the best way to deal with it. I'm no dev, but if someone were to just s ay, you suck, or this game sucks, I'd just ignore it and keep going, in this case report it on the forum, and just keep going with game development. There will be people that for whatever reason hate on the game, but you've got to have a thick skin and be able to just ignore it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danny via Audiogames-reflector