Re: The Earwitness - Audio Game App

Hi again, the cross between 2 names is back.
This time I have a complaint about actually hearing stuff.
Yes I can hear if the thief or the shooter or the ghost guy runs up the stairs and to which of the 3 stories they run, but I cannot distinguish when he or she runs to ground left or ground right. Also, what on earth is the guy or gal with the bottles doing. Sounds like a load of beer bottles but then the door closes.