Re: PS4 accessibility features

In my opinion it is already worth buying, perhaps the more blind gamers buy the console, the more they will notice how much we want it. Now, for buying a Ps4 to someone outside the Us, and still getting the accessibility firmware... Let's say, perhaps if I buy a Ps4 from the Us it would work well even with my brasilian account?
Best regards, Haramir.