Re: That's not fair! problem at Quentin C's playroom

Hello all,

First, for your information :
The account bogdanmuresan having an e-mail gmail.com should normally be unbanned now; Up to now I'm concluding that there were some past confusion between him and abdul+swisskarl.
The account siervodejusticia, having the same e-mail as the initial poster of this topic, should also normally be unbanned now; his ban expired last night, 02/10/2015 at about 04:00.

Please don't try anything potentially harmful; avoid being banned again !

All helpers have been informed about the exceptionality of a ban forever. Usual bans shouldn't last more than a few days, or, at most, a week or two. Ban forever should be reserved for special cases like Abdul+Swisskarl. Perhaps one of our error was to distribute too much infinite bans when one of a few days would have been sufficient. Anyway, most people who have got an infinite ban finally find a way to work around it.
I hope it will make problems happening less often.

For all others :
This topic is smoothly turning into stupidity. Unless someone come with something really new in the next few days or weeks, I would close the topic soon.

A few things are sure though :
1. Except me, nobody else in the playroom team is reading the audiogames.net forum, or very rarely
2. Calling someone a liar isn't going to help your case
3. Saying that me or someone else in the team is incompetent isn't going to help your case either, if you have only fuzzy arguments like 95% of all what is on this topic. I will take a note for the other 5%, thank to them
4. Trying to attack the server will definitely not help you at all ! By doing it, you are going to touch thousends of innocents

Remember that
1. The playroom is a completely free platform, there aren't even ads
2. We are working in our spare time to developp and maintin it; we aren't professionals
3. Playroom is a long standing pr oject we all love; be reassured that we are always sincerely trying to do our best
4. Moderation is necessary but is basicly a waste of time. If you want to enjoy new games and features, please don't oblige us to use it. Nobody like using it.

OK. I think that's my final word here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector