Re: Can I use old pipe sounds?

Ok, thanks. Perhaps I need to find a sound designer, because I'm not really good in sound design. I could always use other sounds, but that'd not really make it the way pipe 1.0 was. I looked at the library and based on the samples there are indeed a lot of pipe sounds in there, but I don't know if the sounds I need are there too, do to the limited samples. All I really need would be the sound the water makes when going threw the pipe, the wrong pipe sound, the correct pipe sound and the hammer sounds.