Re: Audio HUD for Unity Game Engine

Ian Reed wrote:

For SAPI in C# you can add a reference to System.Speech under the .NET tab in the add reference dialog.

I could share that sometime, but would need to clean it up first.

Hope that helps.

YES please!

so I'm new to C# and using Unity3D for the game engine, any idea if your work would be compatible with Unity? specifically when deployed on iOS, Android and OSX... I'm taking it that windows games its a big yes.

I'd be happy to share the code we have done for MaverickTTS its just playing word lists of word.wavs but there is something endearing about it especially the mix of different voices... I expect user my hate it but its given my children and I lots of fun making it speak.