considering buying a PS4 only one question

heya folks,

I am considering wheter i want to purchase a playstation 4 or not. But the only question wich crosses my mind constantly ... is the screenreader able to speak all the menu's of the playstation itself? to acces the shop and make purchases in it etc.

I understand that the games aren't spoken, but hopefully someone can tell me if this is possible and if yes. please tell me where i can activate it. I first want to try it on the PS4 from my brother. but this questions can help me decide if it is worth it to try it.

thanks in advance.

greetz mike