Re: A Poem about QuentinC's Playroom

@aminiel: I understand she can be a good translator, and nobody can't say no to that, but how is she as a person? or as a helper? consider that one can
be quite good at sertain things, but not at some others. I'm not here to say anything about her, but just to put my cards on the table for consideration.

As already explained, it was the solution of facility. We don't know other spanish speaking people, so the easiest was to set the translators we already know also as helpers.
IF you have better suggestions and/or if you want to apply, yo know where to write.

It was perhaps not the best choice, but now that it has been done, I can't simply go back by saying "sorry but this evening you are no longer helper".
She will be contacted personally to discuss about that ban and we hope we will get an explanation of the whole story. From that moment on, we will be able to decide some thing for you and for her.

Changing your nickname isn't an obligation. Personally I'm not shocked. It's just a simple suggestion to be clear in any case.

About the religion thing, everyone is of course completely free to believe in what he wants. This is your personal sphere and we have nothing to do in it.
However, given that the playroom is a multicultural space, we must be extremely careful and pay attention to any useless exposure of your beliefs, which can quickly be taken as attacks by others.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulrahman . essam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector