Re: Help with linux

@ironcross32, do you know why accessibility in Linux sucks? I'll tell you why. (Note: The following message contains strong language.)
The only damn issue with Orca is there are only three fucking people working on it! Yes, three people! And when the community tried to help, they said something upon the lines of, "No. We can do it ourselves!" And you know where that's lead us to? I'll tell you: It's lead orca to an orca that has the worst type of accessibility possible: It only interacts properly with GTK. It doesn't work with QT at all, it doesn't work with FLTK, or any of the other GUI toolkits out there. If the Orca team would just let the community work on it like NVDA does, Orca might actually be a good screen reader. That, my friends, is why there are so little Linux users in the blind community.