Re: Pokémon Crystal Access

How do I get past the burning tower?  After I find the Pokémon. When I try to find the exit there is something blocking me. It says a Pokémon can move
this. What should I do to open up the exit?

You need the capacity called "Force" to be able to move the rock and free the exit, but you can only get this capacity after the 5th badge.

The only way I have found to get out of the tower is to use the item called "rope-exit". You can buy it at Goldenrow commercial tower, or otherwise you should have obtained it by beating the first champion if I remember correctly. There is probably another solution but I didn't find it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Leon Stewart via Audiogames-reflector