Re: Instant Translate 4.0 has stopped working

Instant translate doesn't work properly for me. The first few times after booting my PC it does, however, after using it for a bit (like one minute at most), it stops working all of a sudden. Opening the log viewer reveals some errors, including:
HTTPError: HTTP Error 503: Service Unavailable

I noticed Aaron had the same problem - I recognize the error he posted above plus I'm getting some more in the log -, but it seems like he was able to fix it by reinstalling the add on, which didn't do the trick for me though. I'm using version 4.0 dev, and it has worked ever since it came out up to recently. I'm not sure what could be causing this odd behavior, and would be glad for any tips on how to fix this issue.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bucklee12 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : yukionozawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector