easy in the trash! New silly game by me

Disclaimer.
All of those who are featured in any materials here in have been notified and have given me permission to go forth and release this to the public.
End disclaimer.
Description.
I was idly flipping through twitter, with nothing to do, when I came across an audio tweet by @deng90.
Said tweet inspired me to create this silly thing.
You can download here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/954 … 0trash.zip
--
from the read me.
Easy in the trash! A game inspired by @deng90 on twitter.
Keys.
Left arrow , walk left. Hold to run.
Right arrow, walk right. Hold to run.
Space bar. Hold to power up.
Letting go of the space bar releases the easybutton.
S. Check your score.
Left or right control. While powering up drops all power and forfits the current throw. This is useful for evading the pesky shield.
Escape, Quits the game without confirmation.
How to play.
You are on a simple 1d grid that spans roughly 100 units. When starting, the trashcan will always start in front of you.
The goal of this simple game is to attempt to get your object into the can. It sounds easier than it really is. The longer you hold down the spacebar, the longer the object flies and the quicker it flies also.
To make things interesting, the trashcan is moved the better you score.
Eventually, the trash can will be so far out, you will have to depend on calculations alone.
When you first launch the game, you will be asked to select a difficulty. Press numbers 1 through 5 to do so. Some things in game change making it easier or harder to make points.
Most notably, the higher the difficulty, the sooner the shield appears.
--
edit oh, one thing the read me doesn't say. The view you get is from the entire grid, not from where your person is standing. Think of it like bk 1 battle stages.
Keep in mind I kinda threw this together out of boredom and inspiration, so there are bound to be bugs hiding.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Deng via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector