Re: Audio described tracks on DVDs

Thanks for that, however, I notice that the lists are oriented toward DVDs available in the UK and I'm in the US so they are of limited value.

I don't generally use my PC to play DVDs, so the only program I currently have is Windows Media Player which, from experience, isn't as accessible as I'd like. Are there any DVD playing apps for Windows that are readily accessible? In case it matters, the screen reader I use is JAWS.