Re: Lords and Knights new server: Who wants to join us?

Hi SLJ.
I trust you're on the UK7 server? In order to search, go on your profile, look for the "rankings" button, when tapping on there you'll see a search field. In there you can type the name of the player you want to find. If you wish to find me, search for the name "whackhead". Just don't mind the symbols around my name, that is the "uniform" of my alliance, to distinguish ourselves from the others. If you have questions about the game, you can either just post them here and I'll - or someone else - will gladly try and answer, or you can see the FAQ/support, also found in the profile, which should explain quite a bit.
Hope that helps!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector