Re: Rock Band 4 discussion

I'm going to try and post the weekly DLC updates as posted on the Harmonix blog on here as well, just in case anyone misses it.  I know I'm a week late, so let's catch up on the DLC:

New tracks available for download on Xbox One and PlayStation®4 on October 6 include:

All That Remains – "Divide"
All That Remains – "What If I Was Nothing"
BABYMETAL – "Gimme Chocolate!!"
Blitz Kids – "Run For Cover"
Bring Me The Horizon – "Throne"
Dead Sara – "Mona Lisa"
Duran Duran – "The Reflex"
Earth, Wind & Fire – "September"
Interpol – "All The Rage Back Home"
Janis Joplin – "Move Over"
Jefferson Starship – "Jane"
Linkin Park ft. Daron Malakian – "Rebellion"
Marilyn Manson – "The Mephistopheles Of Los Angeles"
Mastodon – "High Road"
My Morning Jacket – "One Big Holiday"
Of Mice & Men – "Would You Still Be There"
Oh Honey – "Sugar, You"
Pantera – "Cowboys From Hell (Live From Monsters In Moscow Festival)"
Pierce The Veil ft. Kellin Quinn – "King for a Day"
Seasick Steve – "Summertime Boy"
“Weird Al” Yankovic – "My Own Eyes"
The Wild Feathers – "Backwoods Company"

New tracks available for download on Xbox One and PlayStation®4 on October 13 include:

Available now:
Alabama Shakes - "Don't Wanna Fight"
Breaking Benjamin - "Failure"
Death From Above 1979 - "Trainwreck 1979"
The Pretty Reckless - "Follow Me Down"