Re: KM player repeating subtitles more than once?

hoi assault_freak,
yeh I have experienced it mainly because I use km to watch anime.
the solution I found worked best is if you rip the audio and the subtitles from the mkv file and than play those in your kmplayer.
another advantage is that it saves loads of diskspace!

with kind regards, Mslion