Re: Great oppertunities lie ahead!

Maybe he doesn't want to tell because it's a surprise to the community and that's why he's doing it in private.
  I'll contact you on skype regarding the project as I am unaware what it is, but am interested. If other coders come along and they use languages I don't know I'll have to drop out of the question, but for now I'm willing to help at least with coding. But remember if it's something multiplayer you'd have to get a server, something I have not the means to provvide. But I'm willing to help code as long as the language used is one I'm able to use or learn.