Re: I'm done with gma games

Hello,
I've recently purchased Shades of Doom 2.0. And when David sent me my registration key, it didn't work. So I came to a conclusion that the problem is, in fact, my last name which contains a non-english letter. So I've contacted David and told him my assumption, and he replied in a short time period. Then we tried to register with another name, this time by replacing the C-Acute with c, and it worked. So yes my assumption was right, there may be problems if you use non-english letters in your registration name.