Re: Psycho Strike - New Strategy/Action game

Amusing thing to try. Go to factory, and put a mine right near the death machine. By that I mean that strange saw that spawns in random places and kills you if you get too close. Anyway, put a mine about 1 or two steps away from it to the rite, and have fun while every single police officer that gets in dies. Yeah, I sure bet the death machine is happy I gave it its meal of people. big_smile It gave me quite a long while of amusement when I tried it. WARNING, this is effectively a jail... sort of. No police officers will get to you but you can't get out either without getting killed. Also, it can hold police officers off for a very long time, but eventually the mine will explode, allowing the police to come in. Be sure you have your game saved first!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hacker via Audiogames-reflector