Re: Quick Windows Sequencer Questions

Hello.
About CoolSoft MidiSynth delay, you don't need sighted assistance to
remove it.
I don't know if the names of the options are the same because I use a
translation of it.
Anyways, in its configuration screen, go to the advanced options tab, go
to "additional buffers", remove the value and put in 0.
About having different soundfonts in separate channels, I don't know if such a thing was possible.
I used a script to change the bank numbers of instruments in a
soundfont.
Generally, if you don't have a MIDI instrument, you'll get a piano.
To play the GS instruments (heartbeat) you'll need a GS soundfont to put
accompanyingly with Arachno.
The drums only work on channel 9 (or 10 in QWS).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thggamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector