Re: A Small Problem With bsc's Pipe 2 Blast Chamber

@guitarman, If you don't mind me asking, what type of laptop do you have? I think I have a way to fix your problem permanently. It has a thing to do with the bios of the computer. There is an otion in there the function key's "function" can be reversed so when the F key is pressed, it does what it is supposed to do, while when the function key is pressed in combination with the F key, it does the action for which it was designed before this modification. I must warn you that this method is extreme, and could damage your computer seriously if you do not know what you are doing. If done correctly, this method will give you very satisfactory results. I hope this helps.