Re: Introducing: Out of Sight Games

Regarding release date: Our hope is to release the game in spring/early summer of 2016. While a decent portion of the game is ready to ship right now, there's one significant part that will require a few months to get in place (more about that to be revealed in the big announcement I keep teasing...)

Regarding beta testing - We had an itial round of focused beta testing with a small group of testers. Right now, we're not at an ideal point to have people testing - but if we decide to do another round of testing before release, trust me, you guys will hear about it. I really appreciate the interest, though.

Regarding price - The current plan is to sell the game for a currently undetermined price point. We want to keep it as affordable as possible - but we also want to keep pushing the envelope as far as what audio games are, and can be. One of the biggest limitations we had for this game was the fact we have no budget...so we'd like to use the proceeds fro m our first project to fund the second project, in the hopes that it will be larger, more ambitious, and more impressive than the first. Plus we have a sound designer and (hopefully) a graphics artist, who will need compensation, and I'm not prepared to ask them to work for free.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector