Gone Home Partial Mod

Hi all! Hope I'm posting in the right forum!

I'm currently working on a small level from Fullbright's mystery-adventure game Gone Home that came out in 2013. I'm working on the very first part of game, which is about five minutes playtime. While the original game was heavily visual based in terms of identifying and interacting with objects and the environment, I've obviously used this opportunity to make is aurally based.

I'm still in the midst of it and am also working on making some audio components procedurally based but because I'm flying out to California soon, I'm going to hold off on major changes like that when I get back.

Which brings me to my last point -- I'll be at Indiecade in Culver City on Oct. 23-25th presenting what I have so far! I'll be on the Games for Everyone Pavilion with a bunch of other really cool initiatives and if any of you already have tickets or are in the LA area, I'd love to see you guys there if possible!

After IndieCade, I'm going to keep working on it based on what I've been working towards, feedback from the festival go-ers, and I would also love to get this in a build soon so you guys can test out what I have.

Features:
- Modded the first-person character to have walking cane as a constant sound source via mouse
- Locational audio for major components on the porch, where this part of the game takes place
- Use of common hot keys as mechanics of interactivity/navigation as opposed to the original mouse-click
- Voice over for the game objects in the environment

Coming soon:
- Procedural audio for the cane for realistic audio interaction with the floor
- Even more detailed voice over
- Original loading screen/narration
- A build for people to download

My twitter is @turnoffscreen