Re: Slender: Lost Vision, a survival horror fan game based on slenderman

Thanks for making an accessible version of this. I've been wanting to play this for a long time. Every year my family plays the original game and scares the crap out of each other. Well this year, I'm in too. I think we should make a thread for people to record and share they're reactions for halloween.
I'll upload my sister's reaction to dropbox tomorrow. I'll Record one too.