Any Accessible Walking Dead RPG's?

I imagine it would already be on the site if there was such a thing, but I thought I'd ask anyway.  I downloaded a game for my IPhone which is based on the Walking Dead comics, but I couldn't get past the opening screen.  I was really hoping to play it, because it had all the characters, etc.  It just made me wonder if anyone had tried any other games that are based on the show, which is one of my favorites.