narrator on xbox one: little tidbits

Hello all,
I'm finding just a few very small tidbits about narrator, mostly on reddit.
The shortcut looks as follows:
hold down the xbox button until the option to turn off the controller appears, then press the start button, I think it's called menu.
Some people have reported the right stick seems to be toggling narrator as well, I don't really like that, lots of people are finding their dashboards randomly talking.
There hasn't been any more videos posted about what narrator sounds like, no word if it's coming outside the US yet.
This is all I know so far.