Re: Back To The Future Discussion Topic

@Dark
First of all, it's not SC, but just "Sightless" or "SK" (if you really have to stretch to abbreviations).

That small point asside, I was trying to understand your concept for the game, but what I could vaguely make out sounded interesting.  I ended up watching parts of the films yesterday and wandering around quoting a few lines from the movie, as you do...

The one thing I'd like to see, other than an accessible BTTF game and publishers releasing accessible EBooks about the franchise is to have the soundtrack as a trilogy set re-released for the 30th anniversary.  I believe they're really missing a trick here as the original runs of the score were so limited and sold out so quick that only people who knew about it at the time could get one, thus driving the prices on amazon and the like to astronomical levels.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector