Re: program to change song keys without speeding up or distorting?

Audacity does this fairly well, so long as you're not transposing too far. You're definitely going to get more and more distortion, the farther from the original key you get, but if you're transposing somewhere in the neighborhood of 1/2 to 1 1/2 steps, you should be alright. Just select the audio and then in the effects menu, select "Change Pitch."

Alternatively, you can use www.transposr.com, which does basically the same thing. I haven't noticed a significant difference in quality between the Audacity results and those I've gotten the couple of times I've used transposr.com; hope that helps!