a nice type of game wich could be converted to an audiogame

Hi guys! I just found a mainstream game for sighted players. But the concept of the game sounds realy nice and i think it would be possible to create such a game as an audiogame. Its some kind of sidescrolling build-up strategy game. The name is Kingdom and the publisher is Raw Fury Games.
Maybe some of you will try to find it and read about it. I realy think this kind of game could be very nice for us to have.
What do you think about it?