dean;154682 Wrote:
> Sorry that the IR sensor isn't in the right place for you.  We did try
> to place it with the widest visibility, but with all that display glass
> there wasn't much flexibility.
>
> The IR input jack is designed to connect directly to the IR output of a
> repeater in place of one of the stick-on IR LEDs.  For example, the
> output from a Harmony 890 RF receiver should be able to be plugged in
> directly using an 1/8" to 1/8" cable.

Dean, I have a UniversalRemote that has a repeater for LEDs.  Will this
work like the Harmony does?  Model is MRF-100 which actually accepts RF
from the remote and converts to IR.  Works great from other rooms.

So the next question would be could I take the remote OUT of the
Transporter to drive an IR LED for my Polk XM receiver?

Thanks... LOVE the gear (Squeeze in the bedroom and Trans in the living
room)

--
Eric Seaberg

Eric Seaberg - San Diego