GaryG;158427 Wrote:
> Guys
> Anyway, enough of the waffle, I've had an email from somebody offering
> to let me hear a Transporter so I've taken up the offer. Thanks for
> your comments guys, if anybody's interested in hearing how it compares
> let me know.
>
> Regards
> Gary

Hi Gary,

Good luck with the tests - let us know how it goes. Just make sure you
have high quality lossless files for your test (FLAC, WAV or ALAC).

I think you must have a very easy listening room to enjoy all the
tweaks. In my situation it isn't worth it; I need to fix my room's
acoustics first.

Tom

--
tomsi42

SB3, Rotel RC-1070/RB-1070, dynaBel Exact, Kimber Kable 4TC and Timbre.