> Left+
> Right-
> Right+
>
> "Speaker B" row of 4 terminals:
> Left-
> Left+
> Right-
> Right+
>
> Here's how I *think* the connections should go:
>
> "Speaker A" Left- and Left+ OUTPUTS to left SPEAKER
>
> "Speaker A" Right- and Right+ OUTPUTS to right SPEAKER
>
> "Speaker B" Left- and Left+ OUTPUTS to left SPEAKER
>
> "Speaker B" Right- and Right+ OUTPUTS to right SPEAKER
>
> Is this correct? It's just that this means the two biwire cables each
> end up being shared over the "Speaker A" and "Speaker B" outputs.

You can do it in this manner, yes.

Impeller;162417 Wrote:

> Also, is it important that the separate speaker outputs both connect to
> the same terminals on both speakers (eg. "Speaker A" feeds the bass/mid
> input on both left *and* right speakers)?

Yes, do that.

The last time I used bi-wiring, I used only one set of connectors on
the amplifier side - the banana-plugs had space enough for both cables.

The most important thing to watch out for is to ensure that + is
connected to + for all "cable pairs" .

--
tomsi42

SB3, Rotel RC-1070/RB-1070, dynaBel Exact, Kimber Kable 4TC and Timbre.