nicketynick;192326 Wrote:
> So what's wrong with stating that you believe Bybee is a fraud?

I think the point is that The Lab Circle on AC is for discussion and
analysis based on science, engineering, and testing.  If, based on
those discussions and analysis, something is proven to likely be a
false claim, then great...but the comments like "I think it's a scam"
without specific testing, data, and analysis takes this point off
course.  The primary discussion of that thread in particular had
someone taking measurements of a device and someone else opening one up
and looking at the materials used.  The secondary discussion that was
split off was based on discussion of the theory (eg. "I think it's a
scam").

Think of it as, say, a lab...not a roundtable for theoretical debate.

--
PhilNYC

Sonic Spirits Inc.
http://www.sonicspirits.com