chill;192687 Wrote:
> Not to labour the point, but doesn't that suppose that the speaker
> manufacturer made the wrong choice for the jumper specification, and
> that you know better than they do?  Why on earth would you buy speakers
> from people who can't design an adequate jumper?  What else have they
> messed up inside the cabinets?

I've found that using a jumper that matches my speaker cables to give
the best results.  So it's not a question of the speaker designer
designing an "adaquate" jumper, but moreso them not wanting to take the
time to design one that probably won't be used.  In some cases, they
just include the jumpers that came with the binding posts they use on
the speakers....

--
PhilNYC

Sonic Spirits Inc.