bhaagensen wrote:
> by now these forums are swamped with claims that the digital output of
> the Touch is better than the SB3/Receiver and almost on par with the
> Transporter.

Which is completely consistent with the time. The SB3 is just a SB2 in a
better looking case. Its an ancient design using ancient DAC chips.

If the Touch was not a lot better, I'd be gobsmacked.

> I have without luck been trying to track down these 'mother'-posts for
> hours now. I'm guessing John S and Phil L are involved, but even this
> haven't been of any help.

You have the right sources. But I don't keep the email archives, and I
hate using the Forum software, so I can't help you there.

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/