Archimago wrote:
> Get foobar2000 and the ABX plugin:
> http://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_abx
>
> Works very well for this kind of thing!
>
> As for the test itself, I just wanted to present folks with (hopefully)
> an easy test with some reasonable material from my collection spanning a
> few genres...

Is there an ABX plugin for SS/SBC/LMS  ?

As usual my soundcard in my PC is not the most fantastic (i can hear the
noise ) I have nice par of ADAM A3x which are quite good for a small
cheap speaker ,but not where i do any kind of critical listening .
I'm nowadays in possession of a working windows partition so i can
install foobar2000 again , it was may years ago since i used it .. I
migth try there too .

Great work anyway ,so that people can try this for them self in a very
simple manner , if you wanted to publish a scientific paper you may have
been more rigorous with procedure :)