ralphpnj wrote:
> To me the CA site is no different from any the high end audio magazines.
> The site's founder aka The Computer Audiophile, to his credit, has
> managed to ingratiate into the elite regions of high end audio and he is
> now unwilling to do anything which might rock the boat and therefore
> stop the flow of "test" equipment and any other perks which might come
> his way for being a complaisant part the high end circus (hint he has
> become one of those character with the big red noses).

Yup, I had an argument with the guy about a month after CA started
posting stuff.  It was yet another claim to which USB cable sounds
better.  I tried to point out that the devices he was using were async
and buffered, and what he was claiming was impossible.  All I got back
was "la la la, I can't hear you".